Thursday, 15 June 2017

Pootler's Design Team Challenge week 2








Hi everyone welcome to today's blog post, here we have this stunning watercolour card.

I really am over the moon with this one. I have never really tried water colour before had it not of been for this stamp set I'm not sure I ever would have. I think this card is so elegant and perfect for any occasion. 

For the card base I used our whisper white note cards and envelopes they measure 3.1/2 x 5 inch.

My first layer is our new colour theory DSP cut at 3.3/8 x 4.7/8 inch.

For my second layer I have used another one of our new in colours Berry burst cardstock cut at 2.7/8 x 4.7/8 inch.

My 3rd layer is whisper white cut at 2.5/8 x 4.7/8 on this layer I first stamped all of my images and sentiment using our StazOn jet black ink. 

To do the water colouring I used old olive and Berry burst ink. I simply pressed some ink into the ink pad lid and used our blender pens to pink up some ink and colour the images. 

By using the blending pens your able to get so many different shades of colour, I love it.

This card was so easy to make I really hope you give it a go.

If you are new to water colouring like I am I would really recommend the Remarkable you stamp set, I'm so glad I have it in my stash.

Hope you enjoyed my project today.

If you would like any of the products featured in today's blog follow thing link below that will take you directly to my online shop. For more tutorial's follow me on YouTube link below.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting Danielle xx   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pootler's Design Team Challenge week 3

Hi everyone welcome to today's blog. Here we have my no card wasted here gift box. I made one as a gift a couple o...